- This policy about handling of personal data (”Personal Data Policy”) describes how DAY ET (”DAY ET” , ”us”, ”our”, ”we”) gather and handles information about you.
- This Personal Data Policy regards the information that you provide us, or information we gather through DAY ET’ website,www.day-et.se (”website”).
- DAY ET is a Data Controller for your personal information. All contact with DAY ET must happen through the contact information provided in paragraph 8.
GATHERING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY DAY ET
- What personal information do we gather and to which purpose?
- When you visit the website, we will automatically gather information about you, for example what type of browser you are using, what search queries you use, your IP address and information about your computer with the intend to optimise conversion on the website, improve it and conduct targeted marketing.
- When you buy a product on the website, we gather information about you, for example name, address, e-mail address, phone number, information about what products you buy or if you have returned any products, all with the purpose of being able to deliver the products to you and in complience of our accounting obligations.
- When you create your user profile or make a purchase, you have the option to give consent for DAY ET to send you e-mail marketing. At any point you can withdraw your consent either by logging into your user account, or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails you receive.
- What is the basis for gathering the information?
- The gathering of information, as mentioned in paragraph 2.1.1, is necessary for us to maintain our interests in improving the functionalities and structure of the website, and to be able to offer you relevant offers.
- The gathering of information, as mentioned in paragraph 2.1.2, is necessary for us to fulfill our part of agreements with you.
USE OF DATA PROCESSORS
- We are using external companies to perform technical operation of the website. For example do our suppliers assist us in targeted marketing, including retargeting and improvement of the website, as well as your review of our products. These companies are data processors and is subject to our instructions and handles information that we are responsible for. Data processors are prohibited from using the information to any other extend than agreed with us and they are subject to confidentiality of this.
- One of these data processors, Google Analytics (Google Inc.), is established in USA. The necessary guarantees of secure transfer of information to USA has been made through the data processors certificate under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. A copy of this certificate can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- For the purpose of creating transparency about the handling of your personal data, we, as data controllers, must inform you of your rights.
- Right to insight
- You have the right, at all times, to submit a written request to have us inform you of which information that we have stored about you, to which purpose these information has, to which categories of personal data and recipients (if any) of this data there might be, as well as of how the information was gathered.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to have incorrect information changed to be correct by us. In case you notice any error in the information that we have gathered about you, we encourage you to inquiry us about having the information corrected.
- You have the ability to edit all information we have collected in junction with a signup to our customer club by logging into your user profile.
- Right to be forgotten
- In some situations, you have the right to have all or some of the personal data deleted by us, if you, for example, withdraws your consent of your registration to our customer club. To the extend of the information is necessary for us to comply with accounting obligations ect. then we are not obliged to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction processing
- You only have the right in certain situations, to retrict the processing of your personal data to only be stored and not processed, if you for example claim that the information we are processing, is not correct.
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, when we gather your information in junction with:
- You make a purchase through us, see paragraph 2.1.2
- Right to object
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, of which we gather to improve functionality and structure of our website. See paragraph 2.1.1
- If you object to the processing, we are no longer at liberty to process your personal data, unless a valid legal reason for continued processing is provided by us.
- Right to complaint
- You have the right, at any time, to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), about our processing of your personal data.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In the event that you do not use our website in a periode of 1 year, we will automatically delete information we have gathered about you. However, to comply with the laws, including the accounting legislation (5 years from the start of the accounting year) and the consumer law (2 years of warrenty), we can keep these personal data for extended periods.
- Any information you have given in junction with your consent of newsletter, marketing emails, SMS and letters will be deleted at the time you withdraw your consent, unless continued processing is justified, see paragraph 2.
- We have gone through fitting technical and organizational security-meassures to ensure that personal data does not accidentally or illegally gets destroyed, lost, changed or impaired and to ensure that these do not end up in unauthorized hands or gets abused in any way.
- Only employees, who has a justified reason to gain access to your personal information to fulfill their task, will have access to these.
- DAY ET is a Data controller of all Personal Data collected through the website.
DAY Et A/S
CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA POLICY
- We can at any time make justified changes to this personal data policy. If changes do occur in the personal data policy, you will be informed of this at your next visit to our website.
- In the event that you do not consent with the changed policy, you withdraw your right to use the website and your personal data will be deleted.